Click-to-Tweet: .@seabourncruise launches the line’s 140-day World Cruise: Extraordinary Discoveries and 79-day Grand Voyage: Grand Americas, Amazon &
Seabourn, the ultra-luxury cruise line, is inviting travelers to plan for travel in 2023 on the brand’s World Cruise and Grand Voyage. The 140-day 2023 World Cruise: Extraordinary Discoveries on Seabourn Sojourn, and 79-day 2023 Grand Voyage: Grand Americas, Amazon &
The itineraries of both sailings were carefully curated by Seabourn’s Global Itinerary Planning and Product Development team, who designed each voyage with “differentiation” and unique experiences in mind.
“Our team designed the 2023 World Cruise and 2023 Grand Voyage to be exploratory in nature, focused on alluring destinations and experiences that most guests are likely not familiar with but will love being able to discover,” said
“Given these uncertain times, our guests have asked Seabourn to offer travel options further into the future. With the 2023 World Cruise and Grand Voyage, we open options well into 2023 for future planning,” said
2023 World Cruise: Extraordinary Discoveries
The 2023 World Cruise: Extraordinary Discoveries will see Seabourn Sojourn cross two great oceans – Pacific and Indian – as well as traverse the
2023 Grand Voyage: Grand Americas, Amazon &
There will be plenty for guests to look forward to on the 2023 Grand Voyage as Seabourn Quest sails to
Both voyages will offer the line’s popular “Ventures by Seabourn” program, featuring expert expedition teams leading intensive explorations of extraordinary destinations on optional kayaking, Zodiac, snorkeling and trekking tours. The Grand Voyage will include a five-day “Antarctica Experience,” where Zodiac cruising and landings will be included, while kayaking adventures will be optional.
There will also be exclusive special events planned over the course of each voyage, as well as local entertainment, regional cuisines, and palate-pleasing wines for guests to savor as they sail around the globe. Guests will also have opportunities to take their travels further with assorted picks from the line’s optional Seabourn Journeys collection, offering escorted pre-, post- and mid-voyage experiences to explore iconic landmarks that are best experienced beyond a scheduled port call.
Guests who book either the full 140-day 2023 World Cruise or the full 79-day 2023 Grand Voyage will receive a value-packed menu of complimentary benefits and amenities. Book by
- Round-trip air
- Shipboard Credit:
Ocean View& Veranda Suites receive up to $4,000USDShipboard Credit per Suite (up to $2,000USDShipboard Credit per guest). Amount is based on the voyage.
- Penthouse & Premium Suites receive up to
$6,000USDShipboard Credit per Suite (up to $3,000USDShipboard Credit per guest). Amount is based on the voyage.
- Unlimited Internet Package
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
Visapackage (World Cruise only for U.S.and Canadian citizens only)
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay prior to departure in
- Exclusive Events, including a President’s Event
- Special pillow gifts
- 50 percent reduced deposit (US/CAD/AUS only)
- 3 percent Early Bonus Savings when paid in full by
May 31, 2022
- 5 percent Repeat World Cruise Discount when booking the full 140-day World Cruise or the full 79-day Grand Voyage
Guests will receive an additional 6 percent savings off the cruise-only fare if they book either the entire 140-day World Cruise or the full 79-day Grand Voyage and pay in full by
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites that are all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes
Find Seabourn on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive expedition cruising vacations are known for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
Welcome Champagneand complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with
- Spa & Wellness by Dr.
Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir
Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions.
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seabourn-launches-two-ultimate-trips-2023-world-cruise-extraordinary-discoveries-and-2023-grand-voyage-grand-americas-amazon–antarctica-301227117.html