If you are traveling to Lombok, renting a car can be one of the best ways to get around. The island is not that big and it is easy to navigate. You will find many cheap cars for rent in Lombok, but it is advisable that you choose a reliable company when you are looking for one.
Rent a Car in Lombok
Renting a car in Lombok is easy and affordable. You can rent your own vehicle from one of the many rental companies on the island, or you can ask your hotel to arrange it for you. If you’ve never driven before, don’t worry–the roads are generally well maintained and traffic isn’t too bad. For more information, you can visit Sewa Mobil Lombok.
How to Rent a Car in Lombok
Renting a car in Lombok is easy and convenient. You can rent a car at the Lombok airport, or in some places on the island itself. There are several rental car companies that operate in Lombok, including Sewa Mobil Metic di Lombok.
Renting a car in Lombok is easy if you know what to look for, where to look and how much to pay for it. First of all, the airport is your best bet because there are many rental agencies there. You can even rent a car while waiting for your flight! Just walk around until you find one that looks reputable and has good prices (we recommend Sewa Mobil Lepas Kunci Lombok). It’s important not only that they have quality cars but also that they offer insurance coverage as well as driver assistance services such as GPS navigation devices or roadside assistance in case anything happens on your way back home after your trip around Lombok Island.
Cost of Rent a Car
If you want to rent a car in Lombok, there are several choices. You can rent a car with a driver or without one, and choose from different types of vehicles based on your needs.
Here are some tips for selecting the right rental:
- If your time is limited, consider booking an all-inclusive package that includes transportation from the airport or port and accommodation at one of our partner hotels. This way you don’t have to worry about getting around or finding somewhere to stay!
- If this isn’t something for you or if it doesn’t fit into your budget (and let’s face it–it probably won’t), then take advantage of our private transfers instead. These cost less than half as much but still get people where they need go quickly and efficiently while allowing them flexibility throughout their trip
Rules and Regulations
- Be aware of the rules and regulations in Lombok. You must be over 21 years old to rent a car, and you must have an international driving license. If you do not have one, it’s possible that your domestic license will suffice–check with your rental company before you arrive on the island.
- Drive defensively at all times: there are many motorcycles and scooters, as well as other vehicles on the road alongside larger buses or trucks (Lombok is mountainous). You should also be aware of traffic lights; unlike those in North America, these will not change from red until someone presses the button next to them!
Drive on Lombok Island
Driving on Lombok is not for the faint of heart. While there are many beautiful sights to see and things to do, driving in this part of Indonesia can be a challenge at times. If you’re planning on renting a car while visiting Lombok, there are several things to keep in mind before hitting the road:
- Renting a car requires an international driver’s license or an Indonesian one with your home country’s registration number written on it (and sometimes both). You might also need proof that your vehicle belongs to you if it’s not brand new or rented from one of Lombok’s major car companies such as Avis or Budget–this could mean showing them paperwork proving ownership as well as paying taxes/fees/etc., so make sure everything is squared away before heading out!
- The cost will vary depending upon which company and type of vehicle you choose; however expect prices per day ranging anywhere between US$30-150 depending on whether it has air conditioning etc., which model year etc., etc.. The best way I’ve found so far is just ask around locally first then compare prices once we are ready…
It is important to remember that you should always drive safely and responsibly. Make sure that your car is in good condition before driving, and always obey traffic laws.